No.14, 1st Floor, Abhaya Complex, 5th Cross, Wilson Garden, , Bangalore Karnataka ( Pin Code: 560030), India
Phone : +91-080-41290061
Mobile : +91 -99453 75755
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Home | STPI Registration
There is the provision of 100% tax exemption under U/S 10A of the Income tax Act, 1961 with respect to the profits earned by the 100% Export Oriented Units up to 31-03-2009, registered with the software technology parks of India (STPI). Thus STPI Registration has become necessary for the export house in present scenario. We are a professional STPI Registration Consultants offering unbeatable STPI Consultancy Services. You can apply for Online STPI Registration through our services for quick and easy enlisting for STPI.
The Documents for the application to the Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) to set up a 100% Export Oriented Unit (EOU), include:
- Application Form in the prescribed form.
- Memorandum and Article of Association.
- Board Resolution for setting up STP Unit and persons authorized to sign and submit the applicationform.
- Resume of person heading the operation/CEO.
- Detailed project report/ Business plan consist of:
- Company profile.
- Promoters background.
- Units Area of expertise/Services offered.
- Marketing Strategy / marketing Arrangements.
- Manpower plan.
- Future plans.
- Brief write up on the parent Company and the activities proposed to be carried out by the Indian entity. (In case foreign equity participation)
- List of Capital goods proposed to be procured from abroad and within India.
- Details of foreign collaborator (whether financial or technical)
- Copy of floor plan of the Unit certified by an architect.
- Copy of the rent agreement if any.
- Copy of invoice of the Internet service provider.
- Financials statement like. A. Cost of project & Means of finance.
- Projected P&L AC.
- Projected Balance Sheet.
- Projected Cash flow/fund flow statement.
- Export workings- (As per Transfer Pricing guidelines where ever applicable)
- Financials for a 5 year period projecting income from operations, Capital expenditure & cash Flows.
- Detail for aggregate foreign exchange comings & outgo for first 5 years.
- Detail for estimated numbers of employees and wage bill for first 5 years.
- Other documents like
- Copy of service agreement signed with parent company / clients/ PO with clients/ Master service Agreement.
- Filing of Monthly SOFTEX forms, quarterly returns, anuual returns with STPI with reasonable monthly retainer fees.